Energy Alignment Sessions:
with Christina Fletcher
Improve Employee Focus, Productivity, and Wellbeing.
Do you want your employees to be more focused, productive, and resilient?
In today’s fast-paced and demanding work environment, it is more important than ever for employees to have the tools they need to manage stress and stay focused.
Energy Alignment sessions can help your employees do just that.
Energy Alignment sessions are hour-long classes that offer tools in nervous system regulation, focus, and inner wellbeing.
They are designed to help employees create inner clarity and resilience so they can be more effective in the workplace.
Sessions are divided into four parts:
Participants learn about the nervous system and how to regulate it. They also receive tools to observe their own nervous system so they can know when to practice the techniques provided.
Participants are led through a guided meditation that helps them feel regulated, focused, and clear-headed.
Participants are given a simple tool that they can use to achieve the focus and regulation found in the meditation on a small scale throughout the day. They are also offered ways to create new neural pathways to support this new habit of practice.
To ensure your employees leave the session with clarity on how to use the practices past the session.
Energy Alignment sessions are offered either as one-off events or in a package of six.
A package of 6 sessions creates a powerful stability for your employees. It leads them through:
- Nervous system regulation: Learn how to regulate from a triggered nervous system, due to prolonged stress.
- Resilience and presence: Learn processes to regain focus and deal with what’s at hand.
- Awareness: Develop an acute awareness so participants can shift from problems to solutions.
- Heart coherence: Increase your heart rate variability, which has been shown to improve focus, productivity, and decision-making.
- Focused attention: Understand the four types of focus and learn how to focus your attention on the present moment to avoid distractions.
- Clarity and intention: Develop a clear sense of purpose to feel motivated and empowered.
By the end of 6 sessions, your employees will have a comprehensive toolbox in navigating stressful situations as well as inner wellbeing.
They will be better able to focus, be productive, and make sound decisions. They will also be more resilient to stress and better able to cope with challenges.
In addition to the individual benefits, Energy Alignment sessions can also have a positive impact on your company as a whole.
When employees are more focused and resilient, they are more likely to be productive and engaged in their work. This can lead to improved bottom line results.
Here are some of the benefits of Energy Alignment sessions for your company:
- Increased productivity: Employees who are able to focus and stay calm under pressure are more likely to be productive.
- Reduced stress and absenteeism: Employees who are less stressed are less likely to take sick days or call in late.
- Improved employee morale: Employees who feel supported and have the tools to manage stress are more likely to be happy and engaged in their work.
- Enhanced customer service: Employees who are focused and present are more likely to provide excellent customer service.
- Increased innovation: Employees who are able to think clearly and creatively are more likely to come up with new ideas and solutions.
Christina offers Energy Alignment Sessions in person in the following areas of the United Kingdom at various times throughout a month:
- The City of London
- Southwest England.
If you are outside these areas but wish to provide these sessions to your employees an online class can be arranged.
If you’re looking for a way to improve the well-being and productivity of your employees, Energy Alignment sessions are a great option. Contact Christina today at [email protected] or +44 07563842378 to learn more about how Energy Alignment sessions can help your company thrive.